The University Dormitory Complex has eight dormitory facilities, which can accommodate up to 2,771 students.
It also has incidental facilities for helping student's comfortable rest, including:
study room (independent study room, computer room), physical training facilities (fitness facility, tennis courts), Internet cafeteria, musical hall, movie theater, and Internet access equipment for each student room.
We focus on the student guiding principles, which are harmonized with self-regulation and restriction for the following purposes:
to create an academic atmosphere, to improve student's health through sports, and to help to build the student's character through dormitory life.
Dormitory : 1,644 students (male: 867, female: 777)
New Building Dormitory : 968 students (male: 459, female: 509)
Hallym International Dormitory(HID) : 159 students
Total: 2,771 students
Each student room: bookshelves, bed, wardrobe, telephone, shoe chest, electric fan, and Internet access equipment.
Public facilities: Internet cafeteria, movie theater, coin laundry, reading room, lecture room (English, Chinese, Japanese), shower room, resting room, washroom, ironing stand, fitness facility, badminton court, table-tennis room, foot-baseball court, campus kiosk, etc.
3. Living period: 1 year
4. Living cost
- Dormitory : 505,000 - 535,000won per semester (4 months)
- New Building Dormitory : 1,106,000won per semester (4 months)
5. Selection Criteria
A. General Selection (95% of total capacity)
- Select by admission records(each college, department, and school year).
B. Priority Selection (5% of total capacity):
appending documentary evidence
- Graduate student, Students who have a special flair in athletics, Overseas Koreans.
- Handicapped students, children of parents of merit, destitute students. (Documentary evidence of reasons needs to be submitted).
- Students who were in the student dormitory committee in the previous semester, and students who have a good record in dormitory life.