Training media specialists with emphasis on hands-on experience
The faculty, educational environment and curriculum are all designed to provide students with on-the-job training. Students have opportunities to publish newspapers for circulation or create media contents for distribution and consumption. The training gives them a competitive edge in the job market and also leads to greater job satisfaction.
• Journalism, Broadcasting & Media Convergence
• Digital Media Contents
Instead of designating specific courses for each year of study, the curriculum comprises three stages throughout which students can plan their individual course of study.
• Entry Stage: Comprehension and Application
- Understanding and acquiring basic knowledge
- Obtaining MOS / ACA certification
• Acquisition Stage: Practical Training
- Intensifying track-specific learning and training
- Gaining experience through club activities and study groups
• Specialization Stage: Application and Perfection
- Building up knowledge and experience
- Completing a specialized portfolio