Hallym University Sculpture Challenge 2
- Views 236
- Writer Gareth
- 작성일 20.09.25
Get out and enjoy the wonderful fall weather this Chuseok Holiday on campus! (whilst wearing a face mask and socially distancing).
If you would like to take part in the second ‘Hallym University Sculpture Challenge,’ please read the instructions below and submit your Google Doc form by Sunday 4th October by 23:00.
The winners will be announced by email, shortly after and prizes distributed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please treat the statues and sculptures with respect. (Please do not touch them)
2. You may work with up to three students in a group. Each photograph must include all of the students (minus the student taking the photograph). It will be easier to submit your photos if you take them all with one camera.
3. Only ONE team member must submit their group's photos, using the Google Doc (link above).
4. By submitting these photos you give consent for Hallym University to *potentially* use them for website and brochure publicity.
5. This Google Doc form will only accept 10 MB file sizes as a maximum, with a total upload of 1GB. In the event that you reach your maximum upload limit of 1GB, send your form and continue your challenge in a new Google Doc form. Please make it clear that you have submitted two forms if this is the case.
6. When sending your Google form, make sure you do it in an area with a good internet connection.
The winning group will be announced by email with the prize being distributed shortly after.
The winning group will be the group that photographs the most statues and sculptures. In the event of several groups successfully photographing the same number of sculptures, the group which submits their entries first will be announced as the winner.