Information on pre-demand survey (shopping cart) for spring semester, 2021
- Views 228
- Writer Gareth
- 작성일 21.01.21
Please read the following information carefully and complete the survey according to the guidance (first semester incoming Hallym exchange students do not need to do this > Second semester Hallym exchange students have been given individual guidance about course registration.
Spring semester pre-demand survey (shopping cart).
□ Information on pre-demand survey
1. Pre-demand survey (cart) period: Wednesday 27th January (system opens at 10.00 until Friday 29th January, 2021 (17.00))
Course selection > On a first-come, first-served basis > Regardless of year of study (for regular Hallym students & International Exchange students).
2. Method of application: (The application system is 100% in Korean)
■ Web enrollment
enrollment access to the site (https://haksa.hallym.ac.kr/hluv/) >> Login >> cart application
■ Mobile enrollment
'Hallym University enrollment " Download the app (use after update for existing installers) >> Log in >> Apply for shopping cart
3. Open course inquiry: After logging in to the course registration site, you can check it in the 'Inquiry' tab (‘조회')
(During the ‘pre-demand dates and times indicated, above)
※ Course Inquiries should be directed to the relevant department:
4. Notes when registering for courses
Apply after confirming the class type and its suitability for your learning needs.
5. Information on the pre-demand survey (cart) system
Students can apply freely within the period regardless of year of study.
-At the end of the pre-demand survey (Friday 29th January), if the number of applicants is less than the class limit, the course will be confirmed. i.e. your place on the selected course will be confirmed.
-In the case of applicants exceeding the maximum class capacity, the application will be invalidated (all students who selected the specific course) and you must apply directly again during the ‘course registration period’ > Currently scheduled to be Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February.
(Example: In the case of a course with a limit of 30 students, if the number of applicants exceeds 30 at the end of the pre-demand survey (Friday 29th January), the course will not be processed, and you must apply directly during this course registration period.
- You should therefore check your account on or after February 9th, 2021 to see how your course sections have progressed.
- In the example above, if the number of applicants was below 30, your place on the course would be confirmed (assuming the minimum number of students required for the course to run was met > This final decision is made during the course registration period > currently 15th February to 19th February.
- 6. Course registration confirmation result information (scheduled date and time): After 18:00 on February 9, 2021
-Check in the integrated information system 『Academic Administration』 >> 『Academic Inquiry』 >> "Class Details"
- 통합정보시스템 『학사행정』 >> 『학적조회』 >> “수강내역”에서 확인 가능
-Courses not listed in the course details must be applied directly during the regular course registration period.
- 수강내역에 없는 과목은 정규 수강신청 기간에 직접 신청해야 함.
7. Schedule of regular course registration for the 2021-1 semester
8. Precautions (please read)
- Pre-Demand Survey (shopping cart) application: Be sure to check whether your place on your selected courses has been successful after 18:00 on February 9th, 2021.
- In the case of oversubscribed courses, please re-apply during the course registration period.
- In the case of below threshold number of students on a course, the relevant department may choose to cancel the course, so please continue to check your course selections until the final day of course registration (currently scheduled to be Friday 19th February.
-You may be penalized for abnormal course registration through the use of macros and multi-login, so please register the course in an appropriate manner.
9. Other information
- For children of course professors, following governmental guidelines, please refrain from selecting courses in which a parent will teach, wherever possible.
-Departmental contact numbers can be found here for course related questions.