(Now Closed) Recruitment of participants for the June 2021 Hallym Museum cultural event
- Views 162
- Writer ISSO
- 작성일 21.05.31
※Check the Naver form pre-application link at the bottom of the post to apply※
Hallym University Museum will hold a fan making program on Tuesday 1st June.
Interested students and faculty are encouraged to apply.
1) Face-to-face experience (first-come, first-served 50 people, choose one time)
- Making Traditional Korean paper craft fans
- Create a calligraphy fan
2) Non-face-to-face experience (100 first-come-first-served basis)
- Dano fan production kit distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
※ In case of rain, the event will be converted to a non-face-to-face experience, and applicants for the prior face-to-face experience will also be converted to a non-face-to-face experience.
(Only those who apply in advance will receive additional fan-shaped selection and traditional patterned Korean paper)
1. Date: June 1 (Tue) 11:30 ~ 13:30 (2 hours)
Due to social distancing due to the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, it is held for 30 minutes each time.
2. Target: Hallym University students, faculty and staff
3. Venue: 1st floor outdoor lounge of Ilsong Creative Vision Building (pavilion next to the outdoor exhibition hall of the museum)
4. Participation fee: Free
5. Application for face-to-face experience: Advance application through Naver Form, on-site registration on the day:
11:30~12:00 Time application link: http://naver.me/xVlI7PGF
12:00~12:30 Time application link: http://naver.me/5Q45ZHUZ
12:30~13:00 Time application link: http://naver.me/GNyC0luI
13:00~13:30 Time application link: http://naver.me/F0Kmvmnx
→For those who have made a reservation in advance, submit a personal information provision agreement (form is distributed at the training venue) 6. Text message for information after receipt
※ In case of rain, only non-face-to-face experience events are operated (check the museum website notice) - Inquiries: Hallym University Museum (033-248-2852, email@example.com)
The original Korean announcement can be viewed here.