[Notice] Final class evaluation satisfaction survey for spring 2021 semester: Now Open
- Views 237
- Writer ISSO
- 작성일 21.06.04
Guide to the implementation of lecture evaluation at the end of the spring 2021 semester
Students are encouraged to actively participate in the final course evaluation.
Evaluation period: Monday 31st May to Monday 21st June
Evaluation method : Students answer the questionnaire directly through the integrated information system (not available on mobile phones) (please note this system only works on Internet Explorer)
- Access to the integrated information system ⟶ Academic Administration ⟶ Lecture Evaluation ⟶ Lecture Evaluation s ⟶ Enter Content ⟶ Confirm ⟶ End
- 통합정보시스템 접속⟶학사행정⟶강의평가⟶강의평가s ⟶내용 입력⟶확인⟶종료
If you did not complete the midterm evaluation you must first complete that to be able to access the final class evaluation, as mentioned above.
1) To improve the quality of lectures
2) To improve the overall quality of education
3) To aide professor/student communication
4) To provide data for Hallym Best Teacher Award
5) The data can be used to evaluate professor performance
6) The data can be used towards professor evaluations
7) To provide student choice in class selection
Results publication: From Monday 5th July
Available from : integrated information system → Bachelor Administration → course evaluation → course evaluation results public
(please note this system only works on Internet Explorer)
Please complete the assessment carefully as it cannot be edited once submitted.
If the course evaluation contains content that may be defamatory, the content may be deleted or processed privately.
Participation is not possible on mobile, so please connect through a PC Internet Explorer browser.
The original announcement can be viewed here in Korean.