[Graduate School] Notes for successful applicants for Fall 2021
- Views 262
- Writer 글로벌협력센터
- 작성일 21.06.08
★ Successful applicants have been personally informed of the result by email.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Submit your scholarship application between June 9 and June 15, after contacting your advising professor and finding out which scholarship can be awarded (R.A. Scholarship, T.A. Scholarship, Scholarship A or etc.).
*If you are undertaking paid employment at a different institution simultaneously, this may invalidate any scholarships/financial aide awarded to you by Hallym.
2. Make sure you haven’t missed out any necessary document such as Apostille certificates (or documents verified by a Korean consulate), official language certificate and etc.
3. Pay the tuition between July 12 and July 14 (Entrance fee will not be waived even if you get a full-tuition scholarship).
*The exact amount of the tuition and the virtual bank account number will be informed in due course.
4. Get your certificate of admission and a certificate of scholarship issued by the university. The original documents will be sent to your postal address written on your application. But we cannot move this forward before you complete your document submission (see above, No.2).
*If you fail to complete your document submission and finally decide to withdraw your registration, please send an application for withdrawal by August 20 so that your entrance fee and tuition could be refunded.
5. Apply for your visa in the Korean Embassy in your country. Before you visit the Embassy, please contact them first and check the list of necessary requirements for visa application.
6. Book your flight and let us know your itinerary.
*Hallym will accommodate international arrivals in the self-isolation dorm on campus and allow them to check in either August 10 or August 11. Check-in date can be different but all residents in the self-isolation dorm will be released at the same time at 12:00 on Aug 25.
*The daily cost of self-isolation (accommodation and food) will be 30,000KRW per night. You need to prepare the total amount in cash and make payment when you check in.
※ If you check in on August 10, you need to pay 450,000KRW (30,000KRW×15 nights). You cannot check in at the isolation dorm after Aug 11, but please let us know if you would like to check in before Aug 10.
7. Sign up for courses between August 23 and August 27, after you discuss with your advising professor about the courses.
"파일 명이 길 경우 브라우저 특성상 파일명이 잘릴 수 있습니다."