(Now Closed) Graduate Admission Guide for Fall 2021 (Round 2)
- Views 202
- Writer 글로벌협력센터
- 작성일 21.06.23
Graduate Admission Guide for Fall 2021 (Round 2)
1. Document Submission: June 24 - 30, 2021
Please send your application and the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Screening: July 6 - 8, 2021
3. Announcement of Successful Applicants: July 13, 2021
4. Scholarship Application: July 14 - 16, 2021
5. Tuition Payment: July 21 - 23, 2021
6. Course Registration: August 23 - 27, 2021
7. Beginning of the semester: August 30, 2021
※ Academic Degree Certificate and transcript has to be officially verified by a Korean consulate or authenticated with an Apostille (in case the applicant is from a contracting state to the Apostille Convention). Those who have received a degree in China must submit a verification report issued by 中国高等学校学生信息咨询与就业指导中心 (http://www.chsi.com.cn) or by 敎育部學位與硏究生敎育發展中心 (http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn).
※ All documents that are not written in Korean or in English must be translated in Korean or in English that authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary public.
※ All documents submitted will NOT be returned to the applicants. Irreplaceable documents will be returned by request after the admission evaluation is complete.
※ Your application will be canceled if you do not submit all required documents before the deadline.
※ Those who only submitted a certificate of expected graduation should submit a certificate of graduation, a final transcript and a final verification report by September 2, 2021.
● Inquiries: International students & Scholars Office +82-33-248-1345
"파일 명이 길 경우 브라우저 특성상 파일명이 잘릴 수 있습니다."